1. About Us
This website www.Chalkwovens.com is owned and operated by:
Chalk Wovens UK Limited
Europa House, Goldstone Villas
Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3RQ
Registered in England 8170345
Tel: 01323 729980
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
2. Making a contract with us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
3. How to place order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling 01323 729980
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect or PayPal.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
4. Delivery & Carriage Charges
- Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse within 1-2 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for delivery in the UK and 5 to 7 business days else where. Delivery in exceptional circumstances can take 14 days.
- Confirmation – All orders will be confirmed by email, which will include the online order number. On line customers will then be notified by email on dispatch of their order. Please quote your online order number in any correspondence.
- Cancellation/changes–If you wish to cancel or change an order, please call +44 (0) 1323 729980 or email email@example.com. Orders may have already been processed and dispatched, in which case, please see Returns Policy.
- Out of Stock items – We make every effort to ensure that we have the stock to fulfill orders; however there may be times when demand is high. You will be notified as soon as is possible if there is a delay in the dispatch of your order. All items are ‘subject to availability’.
- Non UK Orders / Import Duty – Purchasers outside the UK may be subject to local duty/tax at the point of import, this is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your local Customs Office for information.
- Shipping – UK and European delivery charges are shown at the on line check out.
- Carriers –Chalkwovens monitor the cost of shipping from different suppliers and reserve the right to change those suppliers without notice, in order to provide the best service.
- Shipping Time – Please allow 2-3 business days for UK mainland and 5-7 business days for European deliveries. Else where 7-10 business days.
- Customs ,Chalk Wovens cannot be responsible for items held locally in customs for whatever reason.
- Security – For security reasons, orders will only be sent to the billing address.
- Collection – It is not possible to collect in person
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it to us for a refund within 14 days of receipt of the goods, providing the item is unused and reaches Chalk Wovens UK Ltd in a saleable condition with tags attached and original immediate packaging. Your refund will be in the form of the payment method used at the time of ordering and may take up to 14 working days. This applies to online. Please make sure that all returns are packaged correctly, Chalk Wovens UK ltd. cannot accept responsibility for items damaged during return. The buyer is responsible for the return delivery costs.
- Damaged or Defective products – The customer must inspect the items before signing for said goods and not accept goods damaged. Chalk Wovens must be notified within three days of dispatch from if a product is being returned. Please telephone or email during working hours.
Return address: –
12 Saffrons Rd BN211 DU UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 1323 729980
6. Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not book installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.
8. Trade or Business Customers
The following conditions apply to orders placed by Trade or Business Customers.
- Orders may not be cancelled except with our mutual agreement and having been confirmed in writing by a Director or our company. We reserve the right to make cancellation and/or re-stocking charges.
- Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within 2 days of delivery.
Website Disclaimer for www.chalkwovens.com
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. This disclaimer has been provided and approved by legal forms provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1. Use of website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. Visitor conduct
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
3. Site uptime
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. Link to and from other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. Exclusion of liability
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
6. Law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Thank you for using this web site