All our fabrics to date are 100% wool. It’s not that we won’t consider using other fibres in future . . .
Here are some reason why we favour wool:
- Pure wool is 100% natural, 100% renewable, 100% sustainable, 100% biodegradable, If you love the planet – use more wool!!
- It is warm but it is cool too because it adapts to the wearer – that’s why sheep are so snug and content.
- Wool is flame retardant and will often self extinguish.
It produces less smoke and toxic fumes – making it a safer choice for the home and our precious ones.
- Strong and long lasting – wool carpets and rugs can take lots of heavy wear and are known to look better for longer – quality always lasts!
- Sleep well with a wool bed, duvet and blanket – scientific tests show that wool will create a sleep climate perfect for you . . .
Deeper sleep, lasting comfort and sweet dreams.
- Wool has hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial properties – it makes the air that we breathe cleaner and better.
- Wrap your babiesin wool so they breathe easy . . .
Wool will keep them cosy and warm but not too hot as it cleverly changes to their needs.
- Insulate with it, soundproof with it, wear it, walk on it, wrap things with it. The world’s oldest renewable fibre is also the most versatile and modern.
- Sheep are amazing – they graze peacefully, grow wonderful wool, we use it to make beautiful textiles and the whole process begins again . . .
No depletion, just sustainable and sensible.
- Wool is smarter than any other fibre – it travels a long way on its journey from the sheep but it never loses any of its remarkable qualities
and it looks and feels fabulous too.